Customer Comments

23 comments on “Customer Comments
  1. Bill says:

Nick has been a great client of mine and I look forward to seeing just how great a job he does for you, his clients!

2. William Rosemiller says:

I am a Philly Fireman, My house in the Villas burnt down and I rebuilt, Upon meeting Nick the owner i felt already as if a friendship had started, He was More then Knowledgable about his work and what had to be done, to properly complete my house to meet code. We had many other estimates and chose him due to his Professionalism. He has shown up every day as stated, and done exceptional work both him and his helpers and I would trust him alone in my house as well. Nick thank you for making me feel at ease thru this entire project both Plumbing and heating,Your employees are a perfect example of your work ethics, i cant thank you enough for all you did for me in my time of loss. Thank you and I highly would recommend you to anyone and everyone… GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

3. Joan says:

Nick has done several jobs for me and he is really a great person. He is professional, honest and very dependable. I have recommended him to several neighbors and we all feel like we found a gem in Nick. The best thing about Nick is that when he says he will be there, he always shows up on time unlike other contractors who don’t phone or show up. Thank you Nick.

4. Cyndi S says:

I want to thank Nick for the work he did at my home. He was honest and up front about the cost and how long it would take to replace the AC unit. He was on time like he said he would be. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a heating and air conditioning company.

5. Joe says:

After hurricane sandy , I had a mess in my crawl space with duct and heater issues . Nick came right out resolved the issues , and also while he was there cleaned and sanitized my Ac unit so it is ready to go when the warm weather kicks in!

6. Iris says:

Mr.Nick did a great work at my house with the AC unit.He is very professional and honest. He was on time like he said he would be. Nick, thank you and I highly would recommend you.

7. April says:

Thank god for North Wildwood Mechanical. I had an issue with my heating system where even when it was off it still ran. My electric bill was sky high because of that. I called NWW Mechanical and they came right out to fix it with no problem. Thanx guys. We will definitely be using your service again if we ever need any heating / air conditing problems in the future.

8. Eileen says:

Nick was great! I am a Realtor and he installed a central air and heating unit in my home. He did what he said he was going to do and when he said he would do it. He also kept me informed along the way. Therefore, I felt comfortable referring him to clients of mine who have had nothing but good things to say about Nick…that means a lot to me! I have also referred him to other Realtors in my office who have all had good experiences as well and said how refreshing it was to work with a true professional.

9. Nicole says:

Nick has done a few things for me – routine maintenance on my heater, fixing a leak on the AC and running a gas line for a fire place. Each time I’ve been very happy with the service. Nick shows up on time and keeps me informed, which is why I recommend him to friends and family.

10. Scott Wahl says:

Scott Wahl, Public Information Officer, Avalon/Stone Harbor

“I bought a house in Clermont and on the hottest summer day, it started to rattle and bang and I knew I was in trouble. Within one hour, Nick from North Wildwood Mechanical was at my house, investigated the problem, and with a little TLC he repaired the unit to keep my house cool. Thanks to North Wildwood Mechanical for their quick, efficient response. I recommend them to everyone”.

11. Robert Maschio says:

Bob Maschio, President, Coastal Broadcasting Systems, Inc.

“The staff at North Wildwood Mechanical were on time, and under budget for a very important job. Nick and his staff quickly installed a new air conditioning system at the tower site for WCZT and WJESE radio stations to keep the equipment cool and running. Nick understands that time is money in business, and we haven’t had one single issue with the work done. North Wildwood Mechanical cools our equipment so Coastal Broadcasting can service South Jersey”.

12. Rich R says:

I purchased a 6 unit building less than a year ago. I called Nick from an ad in a local publication. He has done several jobs for me since. He does excellent work, is prompt and efficient and I believe has reasonable rates. What is important to me is he is straightforward and honest. On a couple of occasions I needed work done promptly, and Nick was there ASAP. Thanks for the GREAT service!

13. Dave Nicol says:

With a recent visit by “Sandy” my wife and I had a semi-emergency. With a permanent home in Virginia and over 8 hours away from the Wildwoods, we made contact with several people, who all strongly recommended Nick. And we did and are/were not disappointed. A phone contact to him and in a short duration of time, he arrived at our residence at Wildwood He thorughly reviewed the work to be done, gave us information and answered questions. And with follow up calls he kept us informed as to progress. I feel his price quote and speed of job completion to be excellant in all respects. I can strongly recommend Nick to be in your corner if a need should arise.

Dave

14. Stacey Manyak says:

On Sunday morning at 8:00am we heard the dreaded sound of the water pump running in the basement. After a quick check we realized water was spraying all over from our hot water heater. My Dad called Nick and no lie, he was at our house within 10 minutes! Who does that?? Nick does!!! He is reliable, his rates are reasonable and we trust him!! You really can’t ask for better. He has done other work for our family also and we definitely recommend North Wildwood Mechanical!!

15. Dave and Sandi Wesner says:

Excellent! Needed water heater for a rental unit at Seapointe – Nick came the same day we called to give an estimate and did the work soon after. Great to find a contractor who not only calls back, but calls back immediately.

16. Joanne Bonnell says:

11/19/13. I’d like to thank Nick for doing such a great job installing my new heater. He called me every step of the way to let me know what was happening. He was prompt, trustworthy and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend north them.

17. Cyndi Scar says:

North Wildood Mechinical has the best service ! My AC was not working so I called Nick ,he was here the next morning and fixed the AC. Nick makes sure the job is done right. I would definitely recommend North Wildwood Mechinical !

18. Bill and Lynn Johnson says:

It was a pleasure doing business with Nick,he knew what type of equipment would do the job for us,he came when he said he would,he cleaned up,I have no problem recommending NW Mechanical

19. Chris v says:

Chris in cape may. Nick and his team did a great job for us a month ago when we had a heating system problem that occurred during our fire bureau inspection process. my highest recommendation for this company. thanks again Nick for helping us out of a bind!!

20. Bernie Pomarico says:

I am very pleased with the excellent service I received! They did superb work and were thoughtful and timely. I couldn’t ask for more!!

21. Ann E. Wal says:

Thank you to Nick, for being so very professional, arriving on time, courteous, knowledgeable, and, finally, a man that knows his business. Very neat, explains all in detail, takes his time and price is very reasonable. I feel extremely comfortable in knowing that my heating system was serviced properly and, that the problem was corrected. I will now only have this company take care of my heating and cooling. Again, many thanks!!!

22. JERRY says:

NICK WAS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE TECHS I HAD EVER HAD. PROMPT CALL BACK & CAME SUPER FAST WITH MY EMERGENCY. HE CALLS & LETS YOU KNOW WHEN HE IS COMING .FAST RELIABLE WORK. VERY LIKABLE GUY. WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS. A ++++++